Top Ad unit 728 × 90

I'm the Only Winner

For about these months, after I got a kind of " Harley Davidson" look bicycle, I usually force my father, when ever he just came home from his office or whenever he has the holiday to have a race with me. You don't have to consider that my father have to use bicycle also to have a race with me, cause he can just use his motorbike to do it.

How can I win? Off course I can be always the winner, cause on the start, I always get set in front of my father, and go directly after he start his engine. And then, every time he get closer with my bike, I slip my bike to the right, not to let him be in front of me, and then, if he gets faster than me, I can only yell out" Noooo, how dare you do that, wait for me!", which is so useful to stop him to keep gas his motorcycle, so I can be always the winner, who can arrive at home earlier than my father. Good winner, huh?!


I'm the Only Winner Reviewed by Unknown on Friday, September 21, 2007 Rating: 5
Portal Berita Menarik dan berbeda dari yang lain Kutalkutil © 2014 - 2016
Didesain oleh KUTALKUTIL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.