Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Chased



Biiip..biip...I am reyhan robot..bzzt..and now I'm willing to punish a dog..bzzt


One day, I went with parent to Intercon kebon jeruk. In a front of a large house, I rid my bicycle happily. When I was very enjoying the ride, a dog runaway out of that large house barked and chased me. AAAAAAA! I yelled loudly and cried, and so that my father ran to me after got the dog rid off...I was very shock that time, I cried so hard and asked my parents to move to find another place to bike. So,till then I don't want to ride my bike in front of that house no more!!!!

Chased Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, May 21, 2007 Rating: 5
Portal Berita Menarik dan berbeda dari yang lain Kutalkutil © 2014 - 2016
Didesain oleh KUTALKUTIL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.